Tue – Fri: 10 am – 8 pm | Sat: 9 am – 6 pm
Working together to stay safe
- Masks are mandatory for all staff and clients at all times during all services (masks should cover mouth and nose).
- Hands must be sanitized upon arrival.
- Temperature will be taken when you walk in to ensure everyone stays healthy.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID, we ask that you reschedule and not attend your appointment.
- Arrive at your scheduled time to help us manage the number of people in the salon.
- We ask that you come alone. Any extra guests will be asked to wait outside.
- Book all services you want when booking your appointment. There will be no last minute add-ons or changes.
- Call to make your appointment. Do not walk in to book a service.
- Our online booking will remain suspended to make sure all bookings are planned out.
- If you don’t have an appointment but would like to purchase a product, go to our online store or call and we will have the product ready for pickup.
- Due to reduced capacity, certain discounts will not be offered until further notice.
- The salon rewards points will continue to be earned, however points redemption is suspended for the time being.
- Scalp massages and hot towels will not be offered.
- We will not serve coffee or drinks (no outside food or beverages are permitted).
We thank you for your patience as we all adapt to this new normal for the time being.
We look forward to seeing you soon!